Pump Up The Volume

TGIF fools! Posting has been, light, shall we say, save for the man candy (which I'm sure you gals don't mind). But that's because I've been holed up in the studio, and behold, here is (some) proof of my labor, a remix of Thomas Hayden and Koos' ferocious future house track "PUMP!"

While the original is a fist-pumping barrage of drops, pounding kicks and distorted vocal goodness, I decided to slow the groove down, and take a more trap/glitch hop approach, with some deep house elements thrown in the mix for good measure.

I submitted the remix as part of a contest hosted by EDM Lead.  Normally this would be the part where I'd genuflect for your mouse clicks, but Thomas Hayden and Koos will be choosing the winners themselves come Monday, so keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck. There's media exposure and coins at stake!

In the meantime, listen my remix of "PUMP!" below.

Comments

K. Clark said…
Thanks! I didn't win, but it was a good experience reworking someone else's track.